Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Will Tell the Universe's Story. Again.

Dear Prophecy,

The story must be told. I have decided to write my memoirs and the story of my learning. What form they take - I know not. Only I know, it's a story of faith, and of love. It is a story that the Universe has played out and witnessed for four billion years. It is always the same story, and always unique to the one who tells it again.

So Prophecy, I pick the story up once again from its universal thread and spin the yarn. I will both tell it and listen to it. For that, my dear, is the purpose of this story.

- Oh my dear God! I just had a realization - for a certain billionth time!

I just got it! I just said it!

"The purpose of The Story was that it will be played out again and again and again. It will be told again and again and again. It will be heard again and again and again. It is always the same story - yet always unique to the one who experiences it. In the end, the one who tells and the one who hears are One."

You just heard the secret, Prophecy. Again.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment