Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Monkey shoot

I had a photo shoot today. No, let's call that an accidental photo shoot.

It was arranged for boss who didn't (want to) turn up. So I was like okay we have the works set up. And the photographer wanted to go back with something. And I was wearing this picture perfect serious-y corporate dress. And yes, it's a fantastic excuse... you can't make anyone do something they don't want to do, and I wanted to get a photo shoot for quite some time. Not really this serious corporate one, a more glam.

Anyway. It was a bit silly to do that thing on a fly, but I remembered my new lesson. Don't ever let an opportunity go. Don't ever! (If you do, manage to lose your memory.)

I was prepared. There came an opportunity. A formula says, luck = opportunity + preparation.

The pics looked fab in the digicam preview. Now I am waiting. And I've already thought of three places where I can use them!

1 comment:

  1. Well, for starters you can change this picture in your profile. Umm ... the first thing that comes to mind with the current picture is 'dinner' and I can imagine a thought bubble over your head with the text "mMMmmmmm .."

    Can't wait to see the new pictures :)

    ReplyDelete