Saturday, May 07, 2005

Time travel has fascinated many of us, and I am not exception. But why hadn't it crossed our mind to invite a future traveler in time back to our home, right now? Amal Dorai of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) thought of just that.

He's invited any one from the future to a Time Traveler Convention - if they have a cure for cancer, a home on Mars, or anything to prove they really are back from the future!

Location: MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) East Campus Courtyard (42:21:36.025 degrees north, 71:05:16.332 degrees west)
Date: Saturday, May 07, 2005
Time: 10 P.M. sharp for the time travelers

I can't wait to hear about any guest who turns up!

Note: First published on NEXT> by Ramla.

2 comments:

  1. i would be delighted for you to put my pic up on your blog! are you the time traveller's wife? let me know when and i'll take a look! ruth xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Not the time traveler's wife, but I wouldn't mind if my significant other can manage to time-travel any day!
    Thank you for the permission. The picture has been posted, and it has enriched my space.

    ReplyDelete