Saturday, March 31, 2007

Windows Live Mail Desktop: Email integration software. Gmail + Hotmail + more

I'm going offline for a few days to sort out my life. Spring cleaning.

Will also be cleaning up my new hard disk - and getting all new software re-installed.
Priority to get software that makes my life easy and saves me time.

Got to check out and download: Windows Live Mail Desktop Beta

Nifty little thing, just what I need. Check this:

Features
• Speedy access to multiple e-mail accounts in one place (even AOL, Gmail, and many others)
• Compose and manage e-mail while offline: simply connect to the internet and your messages are sent and new messages downloaded
• A reading pane and drag-and-drop features, so you can quickly read and manage your mail

Ah! I *just thought* hours ago that I needed some application to be able to write my mail offline. This does it!

I have another question, though. Why do Microsoft websites look so boring? This Windows Live Ideas seems to have quite a few goodies. But I didn't know! Just wandered here. *Shaking head*

No comments:

Post a Comment