Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Careful what you wish for

Oh dear me. My weirdest wishes come true at such top speed I am scared of wishing.

Nah, just kidding; I am learning to master the art of wishing. Ironically - at least for me - this mastery comes after much denial. Hmmm, I really don't expect much out of my life, and though that occasionally makes me rather sad [I mean when I sense that lotsa people are wishing lotsa things so what's cranky wrong with ME!?] -- dude, I am happy the way I am.

Well, well.

++++

It's maddeningly hot. But but. The Sun's just doing it's job. It says, "Excuse me, why did you people kill the ozone!?" OMG I am puttig full throttle on my environment-friendly practices. Though we already run a fully-mad house recycling every micron of plastic and egg shells and tea and paper and clothes that come our way. My mom doesn't permit a microwave. We heat our food the old-fashioned way.

I have seen it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment