Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am Here to Give


The best criterion for action is what would truly be in the best interest of the other in the situation that we are in."
-SE.

Thank God! Thank You, Thank You Allah for sending me this advice. I have been feeling so incredibly selfish these past fews days. Suddenly, from having love in being, I went to an inexplicable state of contraction.

Today it struck me: it takes 3 days from the time that the Code is being spoken to when it manifests. I talked about selfishness. And I thought about... suggesting another order for the unfolding Universe. No wonder that when the new disruptive words started to manifest, everything changed as a consequence.

It all began with the WORD Prophecy. Watch your word. Watch, carefully, your intent. Love yourself as part of the Universe, and serve the other right.

You know what I mean.

Good late night!

No comments:

Post a Comment