Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Bearable Lightness of Be-ing

Dear Providence,

Thanks, I had a good day today.

  • I woke up with a fresh heart today, feeling that I can forgive myself, and even the foulest of wrong-doers - of course, foul from my perspective. Tonight, before sleeping, I will perform my own forgiveness ritual, and not leave the Presence (consciously) until I have forgiven all who I had ill will or grudge against.
  • The morning brought me what I realized was sign #2 of 3 that I asked for in order to make a decision. My faith is shaky, so some wondering is inevitable, but I will work out a way to reconcile my intuition with the Truth, insha'Allah.
  • I worked with a friend-mentor to understand the role of expectations in destruction of relationships; and in contrast, learned about values and contribution.
  • We also talked about duties above rights. (Reminds me of De-serving? Or Serving?.)
  • We both discussed about youth mentoring, coaching, and talent/potential realization. We worked out tools and techniques and teachings. To be refined.
  • I then had an opportunity to learn by serving... I counseled two grown men along with their family: talented, but trapped in their minds. What drama can being sucked in the past can create was just shown to me in its acuteness. I discussed a cure for the spirit - an affirmation to released from the grip of Time. The more important task, however, was to create a positive action space. Most people go mental not because something is wrong with them, but because what's right for them isn't happening. There are many reasons for that, which I shall share later, insha'Allah. They got into a conversation, and felt both resistance and affirmation. I am not sure what the outcome will be, but it's a start; and an opportunity I am grateful for.

I shall sleep well tonight, insha'Allah. My heart is not heavy, only it pines for the Sought!

No comments:

Post a Comment