Thursday, November 20, 2008

Transitions

The very nature
of a step ahead
is that we have one foot forward,
one foot behind.

The very nature
of curiosity
is to take
forever
this series of steps.

Wan
der
ing.
Wan
der
ing.
Here
and
there.


I am the kind of soul
which will try
everything
for the first time,
under an Oath of Curiosity.

It is neither a dullness in what I leave
nor a desire for what I go to
that spurs this journey.
It is, simply, the Journey itself
and I.

It is only a compulsion of the nature of my soul
that is at once
bound yet free
to take these steps.

These
tran
sitional
steps.
One foot in New,
and the other in Old.

by:
_RA
aka The Prophecy


I am in the strangest of moods today. I am in a transition. This time, the situations are very personal, and very dear to me. The world outside, of course, is also changing widly and rapidly. But the key that I hold to all this Existence is now in my hands. It is a key with which I open the Door - and go to the Other Side.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment