Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Celebrating being Ramla


From my Orkut profile, November 10, 2004

I am a passionate person who loves beauty, life, verve. I love flirting with danger and learning and doing new things. Arts and science both arouse my curiosity. I am exuberant, and nerdy; and I like dramatic, exuberant nerds. Preferred with glasses, but who minds a perfect 6?!

If my one wish could come true, I would rid the world of cowards. Initially I wanted to do that with an extensive shooting & bombing scheme, but I have retired to just helping the lame. But I warn: It's a potentially emotionally fatal stunt. Don't try at home. Or office. Or with free-floating emotional cripples in general space.

Ordinary, dull, and mediocre things and people suffocate me. That explains why I often hold my breath. (Not to discredit the environmental terrorists who light up garbage fires next to my den!)

I have an existential outlook on life. It's pretty practical, and allows for dreaming dreams that must be dreamt if they are to ever exist!

Jane Eyre must be my alter ego. And I don't give a burning matchstick's worth of damn abt being plain. My crazy and brilliant mind needs that balance and that facade.

I love to be contradictory. So, Jane's my alter ego and I LIKE go go boots. With long skirts. If anybody got issues, I'd gladly deal... By the way, average minds cannot and should not try to reconcile contradictions. Try spending the force on watching Munna Bhai MBBS instead.

I have a neck problem: it goes up & down when it should shake from left to right, and vice versa. I'm working on fixing that. No, thanks - help not wanted.

I like people who are happy, tough, and intelligent. But for their general dearth, I have come to like the great variety of people. I wish people were always happy and dancing. It's bull***t; yes, and I know it. The light bulb was bull before Edison, and this before me. Take a hike!


Current Music: The Tango Project's Por Una Cabeza - the haunting Tango music from Scent of a Woman
Current Mood: Exuberant

No comments:

Post a Comment