Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Hidden, The Manifest

Prophecy,

And now there's nothing but this strange elopement that is occupying my fancy since last evening. The Universe has presented to me the kind of heedless moment that I have been looking for.

I must be terribly crazy to consider it now, but something in my heart has prompted me, "Go!"

It's that voice that obeys no reason; that voice if which when we become aware, we are often terribly afraid of. The voice that takes no command from the world; the voice that has no past, no future, and no explanation. It just speaks, and we just follow.

It speaks to me and my sense of being and of adventure so strongly right now, I hear nothing else.

This morning shall show me how events play out. Whether I hear the song of Life; or the luring flute of Death.

Anticipating...

No comments:

Post a Comment